- Our Corona Virus PolicyWe are monitoring the situation and doing our due diligence and the latest updates are available on our blog. We understand that for those traveling from outside… Read more “Our Corona Virus Policy”
- Ionian Trip Cancelled due to Greek Sailing ProhibitionOur planned Easter sailing trip around the Ionian Islands has been cancelled due to a Greek wide maritime ruling prohibiting all sailing for the month of April.… Read more “Ionian Trip Cancelled due to Greek Sailing Prohibition”
- Ionian sailing trip still on!In the light of the Coronavirus we are still planning to go ahead with all of our trips, including the Easter trip around the Ionian Islands. We… Read more “Ionian sailing trip still on!”
Latest blog articles
- First summer 2020 Vlog published!Watch our premiere video diary of the summer right here for stories of our journey to Lemnos, the island itself, our first dive and more dolphins than… Read more “First summer 2020 Vlog published!”
- Responsible Travel in the Corona EraTo travel, or not to travel in Summer 2020? That is a good question. With restrictions slowly being lifted across the world, our thoughts turn to the… Read more “Responsible Travel in the Corona Era”
- Life Lessons Learned in GreeceLiving in a country other than your own is like a long journey of discovery that, I guess, never ends. Here are just a few of the things I have learned since living in Hellas.
- Sailing and Diving in the Time of CoronaOur top sailing and diving movies to keep you entertained during lockdown.
- Aren’t you longing to get back out there too?I’m sitting at my desk, got good coffee, plenty of space, employment – although a little trimmed down right now, a recently upgraded PC, my naughty cat… Read more “Aren’t you longing to get back out there too?”