- Easter Ionian trip postponed to June 23 – 30The Greek government announced yesterday that it plans to begin the tourist season on May 14th. We still want to give you the opportunity to sail in… Read more “Easter Ionian trip postponed to June 23 – 30”
- Summer 2020 Vlog #3 Out!After pouring over hours of video and editing over months in lockdown here is 6 weeks sailing with a little diving in the Sporades whittled down to… Read more “Summer 2020 Vlog #3 Out!”
- Summer Vlog #2 out!Step inside part two of our 2020 summer adventure coveing our adventures from leaving Lemnos to Halkidiki. There is a maxim about the latter that all Greeks… Read more “Summer Vlog #2 out!”
Latest blog articles
- Corporate Team Building in Greece on a SailnDive AdventureIf you are looking for a way to build a cohesive team and a positive company dynamic, why not try taking part in a sailing and diving… Read more “Corporate Team Building in Greece on a SailnDive Adventure”
- How to Pack for a Sailing & Diving HolidayOur top tips for packing for a sailing and diving holiday.
- Easter Sailing in the Ionian SeaHave you ever thought of sailing in Greece in the Spring? We are cautiously optimistic about our first sailing trip to the Ionian Islands over Greek Easter.… Read more “Easter Sailing in the Ionian Sea”
- Responsible Travel in the Corona EraTo travel, or not to travel in Summer 2020? That is a good question. With restrictions slowly being lifted across the world, our thoughts turn to the… Read more “Responsible Travel in the Corona Era”
- Life Lessons Learned in GreeceLiving in a country other than your own is like a long journey of discovery that, I guess, never ends. Here are just a few of the things I have learned since living in Hellas.